Wednesday 14 April 2010

Cape Town

With me leaving Durban early, i obviously had to change my flight and this is where my voucher would have come in handy, had i not given it away. oh well, these things happen ! anyway, arrived in Cape Town to an airport being refurbished. I was supposed to be picked up by the backpacker bus which i had booked through my hostel but no sign which meant i ahd to contact them to find out what was going on. i ended up taking an airport shuttle which didn't cost much more.
arrived at hostel later than hoped,l whcih was on the 6th floor of a building which was also being refurbed in some places for the world cup. Odd thing is, is that they have only just started all these roadworks, refurbs to airports and hostels and with only 2months to go before the whole footy fun begins........

No comments: